REPSSI and its partners host a biannual Psychosocial Support Forum to promote awareness and understanding of the importance of psychosocial support (PSS) and to share knowledge on approaches to providing it. The theme of the fourth PSS Forum, which will take place in Arusha, Tanzania from 4-6 September, 2017, is “Equity, Equality for all Girls, Boys and Youth”.
The PSS Forum is an established platform to share knowledge on research, practice and policy that impact the provision of PSS to children and youth. Forum objectives include:
- To influence policy formulation and implementation in the work of social, health and education practitioners as they interact with girls, boys and youth.
- To share innovative trends in PSS practice and new research findings.
- To bring young people, practitioners, researchers, policy makers and international cooperating partners together to network, share promising practices, discuss challenges and develop new solutions.
- To share experiences in the application of equity and equality in PSS interventions targeted at girls, boys and youth.
- To enhance PSS capacity and knowledge for practitioners who interact with girls, boys and youth.
Information on registration can be found at the REPSSI website.